Monday, April 19, 2010

TheClickers.net




A PTC site I have heard great things about.I suggest registering.

Paying via Alertpay & Paypal instantly.

They provide a value of about .05$ worth of ads to click each day for members.
You have 20 referrals(some friends of yours) who click the .05$ worth.You get paid 40%=That's .40$+your clicks= .45$
You do this for a month=13.5$
A year=162$

That's only with 20 referrals. I recommend signing up.

Sign Up Free Today!





Import Edit: The Clickers has been down for quite some time. I will keep this post on the site but do not join the clickers at the present time being.

5 comments:

  1. Hi nice blog. It would be an honor if we could exchange links for better search engine traffic. We may have same sites to promote but we have different keywords so I don't see any competition between our sites. Visit my blog at My Best Paid To Click Sites And Recommended Money Makers
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.neobux.com/?r=Shaw13
    eu cred ca e cel mai tare site de ptc

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a cool website with lots of money making ideas. I have mine The best paid to click sites You can check it out and tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a good GPT site: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sakura5

    ReplyDelete