Sunday, August 7, 2011

Making Money while I'm away from the computer

Hey i have been gone for a while. Ive been allowing referrals to earn my check every month for cashcrate and to allow me to get my paypal money from cashpirate. Its going good and i got adsense making me some cash too.


I have strayed away from PTC Sites.


Why? Simply because they are becoming difficult to make good money with.Also i don't have the time to click the ads everyday. PTC sites require you to click the ads so that you can earn money from your referrals.If you don't click, you dont get paid anything.

Also i need to update my site. Some of these ptc sites arent very trustworthy anymore.Due to the economy, its also hitting down on these sites and they are having trouble generating revenue as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment