Monday, June 29, 2009

Get Referrals From PTC Advertising

As well as earning money from Pay to click sites you can also use them for advertising and referrals.There are a few ways to use the advertising for referrals.Just about all ptc sites allow you to put your banner in a certain area of their site for a certain amount of money for a certain amount of time.It is extremely cheap and effective as well.I can't give a testimonial but from what I've heard it is a great way to get easy referrals and is worth a try.Also you can pay to have your blog/referral link to a ptc site as one of the ads people get paid to click.The prices again aren't expensive at all and effective.You may think that most people don't even bother to look at the ad for that 30 seconds but we usually glance over it at least for a second and if it interests us then we will look in to it and that can turn in to an easy referral for you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really works I bought like 10000 hits at www.clickingforcoin.info .I think it cost me like 5 bucks but I put my referral link for cashcrate in it and with just half the clicks used up I already have 36 referrals and they have already made me $4 of my 5 bucks back.It was a great investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://earnextraneobuxptc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete